Wedding ceremony Type Video clip Ranking: 4 / five
Tags: achieve, Hair, Perfect, Wedding
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 7th, 2012 at 7:07 am and is filed under Wedding Style.
You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
- Do the same to the other sections.
- When done, use a hairdryer (hottest setting at lowest power) for 10 mins until hair is completely dry. Keep the rollers in for as long as possible!
- Unravel hair and comb through very gently. If you don’t want separate curls, brush your hair very gently with a soft brush. Spray with hairspray to finish.
- Your hair will naturally fall throughout the day and evening, but you can spruce it back into shape with more hairspray. Bring hairpins too.
Brides beauty editor’s tips:
The best way to curl your hair is
- Wash your hair but don’t put conditioner in it as this will weigh the hair down a little
- Blow dry it until it’s half dry
- Tie your hair up loosely, leaving some hair free underneath.
- Separate that into a couple of sections and roll each one into velcro rollers. As you prepare each section to be rolled, spray with a lightweight styling spray…
Hi im doing my hair myself on my wedding day but when i put rollers in, my curls fall out after a little while, can u help me by telling me what i should put on my hair b4 i roll it? many thanks
I love her ankh necklace…:-)
© 2015 Style Blog